Services provided to users

New water connection

The documentation listed below can be submitted to our branches in the territory by e-mail:, by certified e-mail to PEC, by fax +39 091.279228 or by post to our offices in via Volturno 2;

For information, call us toll-free at COMMERCIAL INFO 800 915 333.

The following is the documentation necessary for requesting a new connection:

  • Request for new connection made on the appropriate Form;
  • A copy of the identity document of the owner of the building;;
  • A copy of the tax code of the owner of the building;
  • Documentation proving the ownership of the building;
  • Chamber of Commerce certificate (only for companies);
  • Proxy for stipulating the contract, issued by the other joint heir (or heiress) or joint owners of the building, accompanied by a copy of their ID documents (only for joint heirs/heiresses or joint owners);
  • Form for the owner’s authorisation for stipulating the contract, accompanied by a copy of the ID document, rental contract or equivalent (for tenants) Module;
  • Land registry identification data of the buildings concerned;
  • Residence certificate or substitute declaration of residence certificate.

For buildings built before 30 January 1977:

  • Certificate of Habitability (for buildings used as a residential building) or Certificate of construction compliance (for buildings used for purposes other than residential use), or sworn survey drawn up by a professional registered with the Register of Architects/Engineers/Surveyors endorsed by the Court (pursuant to Law 17/94), or invoices proving the use of a public utility (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, etc.).

For buildings built after 30 January 1977:

  • Building permit and related project (certified copies of the originals);
  • Retrospective planning permission with payment receipt (a certified copy of the original) or last bill of a public utility provider (electricity, gas, telephone, etc.), enclosing self-certification proving the ownership of the building.

If the contract is stipulated by the Apartment block Administrator, it is also necessary to produce the following documents:

  • Copy of the minutes of appointment of the Administrator and copy of his/her valid ID document;
  • Copy of the tax code of the Apartment block and of the Administrator representing it.

If the property is owned by a Public Body (for example IACP, Municipality, etc.), authorisation is also required from it.


In case of requests for new connections, submitted on-line, the Company will proceed with the activation of the supply only after receipt of the contract duly signed by the holder and all the necessary supporting documentation.

Made with heart by DRTADV