Services provided to users

Shifting – Expanding the water inlet

The documentation listed below can be submitted to our branches in the territory, by e-mail:, by certified e-mail to PEC, by fax  091.279228 or by post to our offices in via Volturno 2;

For information, call us toll-free at COMMERCIAL INFO 800 915 333.

Here below is the documentation necessary for requesting to shift or expand a mains water inlet:

  • Request for shifting or expanding the inlet made using the appropriate Form;
  • A copy of the ID document of the owner of the building or of the contract holder;
  • A copy of the Tax code;
  • Self-certification proving ownership of the property or power of attorney or written authorisation granted by the owner (if the contract is being stipulated by a person other than the owner).

For buildings built before 30 January 1977:

  • Sworn survey drawn up by a professional registered with the Register of Architects/Engineers/Surveyors endorsed by the Court (pursuant to Law 17/94) or bills issued by companies providing public utilities (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, etc. …).

For buildings built after 30 January 1977::

  • Building permit and related project (certified copies of the original oness);
  • Retrospective planning permission with payment receipt (a certified copy) or last bill of a public utility provider (electricity, gas, telephone, …).;

If the expansion of the mains water inlet is requested by an Administrator, it is also necessary to produce:

  • A copy of the minutes of appointment of the Administrator (if it has not yet been sent to the AMAP SPA offices) and a copy of his/her valid ID document;
  • A copy of the tax code of the Apartment block and of the Administrator representing it.
Made with heart by DRTADV