Shifting – Expanding the water inlet
The documentation listed below can be submitted to our branches in the territory, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by certified e-mail to PEC email@example.com, by fax 091.279228 or by post to our offices in via Volturno 2;
For information, call us toll-free at COMMERCIAL INFO 800 915 333.
Here below is the documentation necessary for requesting to shift or expand a mains water inlet:
- Request for shifting or expanding the inlet made using the appropriate Form;
- A copy of the ID document of the owner of the building or of the contract holder;
- A copy of the Tax code;
- Self-certification proving ownership of the property or power of attorney or written authorisation granted by the owner (if the contract is being stipulated by a person other than the owner).
For buildings built before 30 January 1977:
- Sworn survey drawn up by a professional registered with the Register of Architects/Engineers/Surveyors endorsed by the Court (pursuant to Law 17/94) or bills issued by companies providing public utilities (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, etc. …).
For buildings built after 30 January 1977::
- Building permit and related project (certified copies of the original oness);
- Retrospective planning permission with payment receipt (a certified copy) or last bill of a public utility provider (electricity, gas, telephone, …).;
If the expansion of the mains water inlet is requested by an Administrator, it is also necessary to produce:
- A copy of the minutes of appointment of the Administrator (if it has not yet been sent to the AMAP SPA offices) and a copy of his/her valid ID document;
- A copy of the tax code of the Apartment block and of the Administrator representing it.